Benefits of honey Skin and beauty that girls may not have known before.
Rich in many nutritious minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, manganese, zinc, iron and copper, honey is a great alternative to sugar as a sweetener.
Honey has medicinal properties that are good for the body. Whether it helps add freshness to the body Helps resist various diseases well. Helps cure insomnia. Helps treat gastritis Reduce stomach acid Helps treat liver disease, nourish the heart, and treat high blood pressure. Treats bloating, flatulence, constipation, relieves diarrhea. Relieve cough, sore throat, and help heal wounds quickly. Helps nourish the blood and many other properties
Benefits of honey for the skin
There are many benefits of honey because honey is a mixture of sugars and other compounds. Which are mostly fructose and glucose and there are vitamins and minerals mix in such. As vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B3 , vitamin B5 , vitamin B6, folic acid , vitamin C , calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, etc. For other compounds That exists in only a small amount is a substance that acts as an anti-oxidant. Mainly independent Report by สมัคร ufabet
- Helps add freshness to the body.
- Contains anti-oxidants that help delay aging.
- Helps reduce and prevent aging signs.
- Helps nourish the skin to be radiant, bright, and looks hydrated and natural.
- Helps maintain dry facial skin. Cracked, flaky
- Helps protect the skin from UV rays and helps strengthen skin cells.
- Helps reduce blackheads Acne on the face
- Helps inhibit the growth of bacteria and resist microorganisms, and much more.