Pokdeng has no difficult rules. Because it is a card game that is easy to play, finishes quickly, uses luck rather than technique. What are the rules? Let’s go see Study here UFABET.
The dealer and all players look at the Pokdeng cards in their hand. Then the points will be count as follows.
- Numbered cards are score according to numbers 2 to 9.
- Cards J, Q, K are count as 0 points.
- Ace cards are count as 1
- Pok 9 (or 9 points) or Pok 8 (8 points) is consider a big card. The person who gets Poke is consider to have finish at that point.
- In the event that it doesn’t poke (score is not 9 or 8), the sum of the sum of the cards in the hand is a score of 1 to 7. Take the card scores to measure. or call 1 more card
- In the event that more than 10 points and do not use Pok Will count the excess number as a point, for example we have 2 cards 6 and 9, total 15 will count as 5, the ten digit will not count.
- In the case of total card points and ends with tens or 0 will be count as a blind card or 0 points
Extra points are points that are assigned to conditions that earn additional money. or special scores are as follows:
- Double Bounce – is a hand of two cards of the same suit. or the same number If you win, you will get double your money.
- Triple Bounce – is a hand with 3 cards of the same suit. If you win, your bet will be 3 times.
- Three Westerners or Three Masters Refers to the three cards of group J, Q, K. It is consider that the points are greater than the point 9 with three cards (9 back). If you win, your bet will be 3 times.
- Tong – is a hand of 3 cards, the same number, has a point greater than 9 (non-Pok) and three foreigners, if winning, will get 5 times.
- Sort – is that the 3 cards in your hand are line up, for example 2, 3, 4 or Q, K, A, except K, A, 2 and A, 2, 3 are not count as ranks. Because 2 is the lowest value and A is the value. Maximum, irreversible, if you win, you will get 3 times.